No Tags Found!

kkvikas96

i ma tudent of ycmou mba 2nd year. i want to improve my english speaking more and more i have face some problem class room communicate with my teacher and also the friends of mba studying with me from ycmou . in the future english speaking more imporant for my future.
so i want to clear english speaking with my client and the teachers, friends. please help me to improve my english speaking fulently.

From India, Nasik
mnsvasan

Our friends have been suggesting “reading news” “listen to news” etc. All these are fine, but my experience shows that these will produce slow results, but these will not help in speaking English fluently.

For building up fluency, one must listen to conversations, read comics or short stories.

News papers generally use touch vocabulary. Great vocabulary, though respected very much, is not essential for effective communication and fluency.

As a person listens to or reads conversations (in stories, comics) repeatedly he learns to frame sentences correctly. He should not struggle to put the object or verb in the right place. He should spontaneously generates the sentence, he just thinks of an idea and it comes out of his throat with subject, object, verb all in right places – perhaps there is no time lag between his thought and delivery of speech.

If a person keeps reading/listening to grammatically correct English, he need not worry about grammar – by practice, he will speak in a grammatically correct manner.

Of course after acquiring some fluency and confidence, he may have to work (hard/smart) towards better usage of words, vocabulary and grammar.

This is the way, all of us learnt our mother tongue.

Best wishes

From India, Madras
dreamygirl87

Communication is a very wide subject which can be mastered through constant practice. Best way to achieve your goal is to start speaking in English without the fear of embarrassment. However for speaking you need to equip yourself with a rich vocabulary of words. I may also suggest you to read newspapers and watch English Movies, especially documentaries by BBC, Discovery etc. You can also take help of the following site for Vocabulary improvement:
QuizMantra: Verbal Ability

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.