hrd.meena@gmail.com

Hi,
My Management got information that employees in Wipro works for 9.5 hrs/day & this is strcitly monitered by HR Team. He asks me how can these be implemented in our Company. We are into infratructure & most of our employees workes at site, only support team will be at HO.
So please advise on possible ways to monitor.

From India, Hyderabad
praveen446

Hi, I am also working in Construction company, and you advise will be very helpful. Kindly let us know how to monitor the site employees. Regards Praveen
From India, Bangalore
BSSV

Refer section 28 and 29 of - The Building and Other Construction Workers (Regulation of Employment and Condition of Services) Act, 1996
refer section 1(4) of - The Building & Other Construction Workers (Regulation of Employment & Conditions of Service) Act, 1996
refer Chapter VI - Sections 63 - 66 of Factories Act.....
[And as per the factories act it is 8 usual working hours a day+ 2 over time working hours a day (OT - not exceeding 12 hours a week and 50 a quarter)
and max usual working hours may be 9 in case of 5days working a week (48 hours a week)...
refer Section 64 of Factories Act, where upon taking the special permission, 75 hours (OT) may be granted after getting an approval from labour department.]
Regards,
BSSV

From India, Bangalore
saswatabanerjee

There are many ways to monitor.
It depends on the level of sophistication you have available.
At base level, you can do manual monitoring. Have the security officer or shift supervisor send a list of employees with log-in and log-out times and have 1 person in HO feed it into a system / spreadsheet / attendance software
In alternate, you can put up biometric machines at each site and have the data collected each day / week and sent to HO for processing
There will be other methods in the middle. `you need to chose based on your requirement and how much cost (capex and recurring) you are wiling to incur it

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.