prajakta.waidande

Hi All, It would be great be if you would help me to understand the process to be exempted from the new pf slab . My basic is 12000/- and i dnt want pf,is their any way out? kindly reply
From India, Mumbai
korgaonkar k a

Dear Prajakta ji, Your basic is Rs.12000/-. You have no option. You have no choice. PF is compulsory for you now.
From India, Mumbai
ravi5554

Hi,
As per PF act Para 2 Clause (f) Excluded Employee Means
(i. ) an employee who, having been a member of the Fund, withdrew the full amount of his accumulations in the Fund ( in case employee was member earlier and withdrew his full amount from his Account)
(ii) an employee whose pay at the time he is otherwise entitled to become a member of the Fund, exceeds [Fifteen Thousand rupees] per month.( If he was not member earlier and his basic+Da is less than 15,000/- then you should enroll for PF.)
Employee have the Exemption in above two cases, if both cases will not applicable for you then you should enroll for Pf.

From India, Mumbai
varghesemathew

Aditya. Please read pare 2 (f) of EPF scheme carefully .All kind of withdrawals will not make a person an excluded employee under EPF. Varghese Mathew
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
korgaonkar k a

Dear Friends,
Withdrawal on retirement of service after attending the age of 55 years and on migration from India for permanent settlement abroad; in those two cases only employee becames excluded employee within the meaning under Para 2(f).

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.