No Tags Found!

achuthananda

Dear All, One of my friend as send this ppt. I thought of sharing to all our community members, please go through, it is very interesting Regards, S. Achuthananda
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps hr_in_mother_102.pps (135.0 KB, 205 views)

K.Ravi

Though I didnt read the ppl but i feel there should be comparison between HR n mother, HR is bad and does fraud and illegal things but not in case of mother, Mother is mother,, then child be with her or far from her , for HR once the employee he is the BUTCHER n not MOTHER.
SO THIS IS ALL CRAP I THINK MOST CRAP OF COMPARING HR WITH MOTHER,,
A MOTHER IS PURE< EVEN A BITCH DOG AS A MOTHER IS BETTER THAN A HUMAN HR, BECAUSE SHE LOVES HER PUPPIES WHATEVER THEY DO , NOT UNLIKE HR ,, :x:x:x:x

From India, Pune
Neels1603
Hi Ravi, I would like to ask you why do u hate hr so much? And if you do, why are you present in this forum? Rgds,
From India, Mumbai
K.Ravi

Why dont you treat HR as a normal job, why do you think you are the GOD of the organisation, you are just an employee as important to the organisation as is the driver or office boy. You underestimate the importance of others and start comparing yourself with mother, god and what not.
Treat your job as normal job with dedication. And dont think that you are mother, god and be on high spirits. come to ground level, I want you to get away with this arrogant attitude of yours which makes all the employees in India hate their HRs.
:-x:-x:-x

From India, Pune
chum

Ravi,
The problem is with your attitude and tat has been proven from your reply. I feel u r comparing an individual with a group. We HR are doin very normal job and we people are motivating ourselves with best examples and tat z how the CITEHR is created. Change ur attitude.....otherwise, the loss will be thr for u sure. Our respect vl not go away by your words......try to mind it....

From India, Mangaluru
vijetashukla

Its a good post S. Achuthananda.......increases the dimension of HR role and attitude as well.......I believe all HR should develop this attitude in them to the deepest......
Really good post........thanks for posting:icon1: And keep sharing such posts:icon1:

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.