anilmail2006
Dear All Tell me how to claculate the bonus & important instruction with formats Thanks
From India, New Delhi
meghoo1985@yahoo.co.in
minimum bonus shall be 8.33% of the salary or wage earned by the employee during the accounting year or 100 rs whichever is higher.
salary or wage for the purpose of bonus means basic wage and dearness allowance only.
emploee drawing wages up to Rs. 3500/-is covered under the act yet the bonus payable to him shall be calculated on maximum Rs.2500/- only.

From India, Shimla
bhardwaj_ch1

Salary and Basic total upt Rs.10,000/- are covered for the payment of Bonus after completion of 30 working days. Calculate total basic salary*months of service during last yr/8.33%=bonus. Max.Rs.3500/-
From India, Ahmadabad
subhabratadg
I guess the basic should not be greater than Rs 10000/- p.m and maximum bonus payable is Rs 3500/-. Am I rught?
Again what will be the criteria of calculation of bonus- on the basic of Rs 10000/- or on Rs 2500/_?

From India, Calcutta
malikjs

dear
bonus limit is rs 10,ooo/-per month means an emplyee getting basic and DA upto 10000 per month are eligible to get bonus.
now base is 3500 means you have to calculat figure of bonus by thinking that he is getting only 3500 only.
bonus is decided on the basis of set on/off and minimum is 8.33 and max is 20 %
tks
j s malik

From India, Delhi
Shalina.khemlani
Dear,
So does this mean that:
if employee is drawing salary - 1 to 3500- amount to be calculated for bonus 2500
Employees drawing from 3500 to 10000- amount to be calculated for bonus 3500
Plz help!!! Really confused!

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.