satheesh_c72

Hello Management Experts,
Please get me some information on the following.
Generally Respective managers or TLs are involved in assessing performance of their reportees.
Top management ( Might be CEO/MD etc ) are involved in promoting or rewarding or increments etc
Training managers are involved in developing the people by providing the training as identified in the PMS
Other activities like designing the formats, issuing and collecting filled in forms, tabulating the information and presenting to management is junier level activities.
Then what exactly are the valuable roles of HR Manager in PMS to satisfy the interviewers?
Thanks & Regards,
Sat.

From India, Selam
Shilpi_HR

Hi Satheesh,
Good Question you asked. In most of HR activities you will observe that HR is facilitator and so in PMS which I think is very important. See HR keeps an eye on Quality of appraisal Process, How's well defined KRAs are listed, Its linkage with co.Goal, its number .,their measurable etc. Then other aspects of appraisal like Feedback from Employee is also important where HR comes in picture as employee should not rewarded / penalized becoz of being HOD favoured/disliked.Here HR can take a call and can put forward his points to Mgt.
I hope u must have realized it now and believe me its true to practice not only in books.
Regards,
Shilpi

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.