No Tags Found!

cjmanojkumar@gmail.com
I have more than Twenty years experience in design Engineering and Construction Industry. I started my career in 1986 as an Architectural Draftsman. I have an International experience of five years in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Sultanate of Oman, since 1994. I am well versed in using AutoCAD 2009 / Architectural DeskTop and below. I can make both 2D and 3D drawings using AutoCAD and its supporting software’s. I am using Auto lisp routines for better productivity. I am capable of doing 3D modelling and Renderings of both interior and exterior of buildings using 3D studio Max 7.0. I am also expert in Microsoft Word processor and Excel spread sheet for making letters and bill of quantities. With the help of Photoshop CS4 and below, I am capable of doing 2d renderings for presentation. I can do the CAD Management also with the experience of 17 years in AutoCAD,
Manojkumar C.J.

From India, Pune
cjmanojkumar@gmail.com
I have more than Twenty years experience in design Engineering and Construction Industry. I started my career in 1986 as an Architectural Draftsman. I have an International experience of five years in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Sultanate of Oman, since 1994. I am well versed in using AutoCAD 2009 / Architectural DeskTop and below. I can make both 2D and 3D drawings using AutoCAD and its supporting software’s. I am using Auto lisp routines for better productivity. I am capable of doing 3D modelling and Renderings of both interior and exterior of buildings using 3D studio Max 7.0. I am also expert in Microsoft Word processor and Excel spread sheet for making letters and bill of quantities. With the help of Photoshop CS4 and below, I am capable of doing 2d renderings for presentation. I am herewith attaching my CV for your reference and expecting your kind consideration.
Thanking you,
Yours sincerely
Manojkumar C.J.

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf manoj-cv.pdf (60.6 KB, 46 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.