No Tags Found!

shafaq riaz
Dear All, Thanks for providing such a valuable information, as being an HR i have the same issue with one of my employee in the organization. Regards Shafaq Riaz HR Executive FFI, Noida
From India, Gurgaon
niits
Hi,
Ms. Datta after reading ur case it is quit clear that u r member of ESIC and u r not the member of Meternity benefit act, to make u clear or i can say a second option that is ur probation is completing on 17th Nov. so u r eligible for such benefit as per my knowledge. Why u can't avail ESIC benefit it is bcoz u hav to make contribution upto 180 days and after half year return submition from the date of joining to the organization u can avail this benefit.

From India
lalumal
Hai seniors
my name is mukta malhotra i did my mba in hr from bharti vidyapeeth university in 1st divison and have 1 year of practical experience in recruitment and bde i am looking for some hr generalist profile if you have plz contact me to check my communication skills and invite me for interview ,my mobile number is 7838315664.

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc MuktaMalhotra111.doc (51.0 KB, 100 views)

rajanassociates

Dear
As you are covered under ESI have no worry at all .
Since you have received a reply from your employer just send a simple response that as you are covered by ESI you will make the claim for Maternity Benefit there if the Company is not willing to provide it .
With Regards
E-mail : rajanassociates@eth,net,
Mobile : 9025792684.

From India, Bangalore
Khanduriana
Hi All,
I have just joined an Manufacturing organization on 1st sep 2014, I have been kept on 6 month probation and will be considered a confirm employee on 1st feb 2015, Also I am covered under the Medical insurance policy by the org... I wanted to know exactly which date should I work minimum so that i can get a benefit of maternity leave. so that I can plan my pregnancy accordingly.
Also I wanted to know that in case I want to continue job after delivery for 6-8 months (Unpaid) do the company have the right to ask me to leave voluntarily. bcoz i want to continue the job after a year after delivery..
Please help.
Ana

From India, Ranchi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.