No Tags Found!

garima kapoor

:) Hi all............. Hope u al lik it..........:icon1: Garima Kapoor
From India, Indore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps coffee1.pps (456.0 KB, 1538 views)

Disha Gaur
Hi everyone
Culd anyone pls tell me that india's inflation rate is in minus(-0.26) then whats the reason behind sky high prices of basic commodities too. Understanding Economics whole is far from common man....are our politician n economists making us fool? Pls reply,this question nags my head a lot...Thanks a lot in advance

From India, Jaipur
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Though the presentation was good, the subject wasn't suitable for this forum. KINDLY SEND SUCH MATERIALS TO SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES (where such immaturish stuff are greatly enjoyed and appreciated); and not in such professional fora.
KINDLY KEEP THIS SITE CLUTTER-FREE.
(We visit this site to learn/discuss serious matters about HR. Kindly have some consideration for others.)
Regards.

From India, Delhi
Raj Kumar Hansdah

hough the presentation was good, the subject wasn't suitable for this forum. KINDLY SEND SUCH MATERIALS TO SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES (where such immaturish stuff are greatly enjoyed and appreciated); and not in such professional fora.
KINDLY KEEP THIS SITE CLUTTER-FREE.
(We visit this site to learn/discuss serious matters about HR.)
Regards.

From India, Delhi
SEEMASABHLOK

Beautiful ,meaning ful ppt . Life is like boiling water and we need to change our self:icon6:
From India, Mumbai
shridhar.citizen
it was great to see this PPt, their are 3 types of carters to take life Good, so we must be like a coffee Beans to change our life with Good see, good smell & good drink……all three are very important in our life if we take this in our life……
thanking you
Coffee Beans

From India, Bangalore
Raj Kumar Hansdah

i guess some tea-leaves would also do the same... (had it not been an IMPORTED story, it could have been tea-leaves or even tulsi-leaves..)
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.