rajtheep
Hello All
I represent a CBSE affiliated pre nursery to XII Std school, based in Faridabad Haryana. www.homertongrammar.com
We would be pleased to consider any short or long term projects for the welfare of students and school's management.
Regards
Rajtheep Singh
Administrator

From India, New Delhi
Richa Joshi

~Hi Rajtheep,

Somethings that get ill-considered at times for students at any level of education are :

1) Time management - school work & play
2) Goal setting - expectations,abilities,time frame to achieve & how to achieve
3) Resume making - ofcourse at higher levels of education
4) Motivation
5) Leadership and Team building
6) Career counselling

I have worked both, with students in their final years of graduation, as well as XII standard students for all of the above, and have found these to be quite helpful. However, I have worked with students from low-income groups; and have not charged them for it (something akin to pro bono work) . Most of the time, these workshops were arranged for a duration of 2 days a week for over a period of 3/4 months; with activities and small projects; at the school venue in a classroom and outdoors for some activities (weather and permissions permitting).

If you need more information, do contact me at ; and I can send across the work plans I had developed, and still use for the same. You are welcome to use them to fit your purpose.

Best regards,

Richa Joshi

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.