No Tags Found!

prajakta9595

Hi Ths presentation I hav already posted on 6th december..One of the seniors suggested me that one should search before posting such popular ppts..Hope u wl follow the same.. Prajakta
From India, Pune
firepro

Dear All, Please appreciate Prajakta, she has already posted the same ppt earlier. Regards, Firoz
From India, Bangalore
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear Prajakta
Thanks for your response - I understand.
I am merging the other thread containing the same ppt which was posted much later than yours.
Do take extra care in future while posting material not created/wriiten by you.
Warm regards

From India, Delhi
maryan

Dear Prajakata,
Please dont conclude that the PPT posted sounds good . The relation morale sounds not so good in presenting . Please check out simple things and transform as morale . Good Luck and take care.
Dennis

From India, Manipal
cvh

Good Mornig Prajakta Welcome to CiteHR. Corporate lessons were all educative & instructive as to be alive in the corporate world. Thanks a lot for such nice posting, All The Best. Chandrakant
From India, Mumbai
Praveevisu
Dear All, Find the latest amendment of Tamilnadu Factories Rule 103C. V.Prakash
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Rule 103C.pdf (21.2 KB, 158 views)

mkh059@gmail.com

Hi Prajakta, Its really nice one.........................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Thanks alot for sharing with us. Best Regards

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.