No Tags Found!

vaibhav2890
Dear Sir/Madam, I want help regarding my resignation.

1. In my offer letter there is 2 yrs service contract mentioned. If this contract employee breaches then the employee has to pay some amount. Is this legal?

2. I have completed my 1 yr and 3 months in company but company get deducted salary of 15 % from 1 April and no appraisals due to COVID so I don't want to stay here and company may send me on-site in this situation that I don't want. so I resigned the previous month, I am serving a legal notice period of 60 days.

3. Now the company asking me to pay some amount for the experience letter.

4. Company not giving me confirmation letter on mail or physical copy up to my resignation after much follow-up on mail and verbally, now after resignation they give confirmation mail and upload confirmation letter on company portal of previous date.

5. Company ask me to complete 2 yrs with the same salary and same conditions otherwise ask me to pay some amount.

What can I do Please help me?

From India, Pune
KK!HR

As you had unconditionally accepted the service agreement providing for payment of compensation in case you are terminating service before the end of two years, you are bound by it. As you have served them for nearly 1.5 years you can seek proportionate reduction in the bond amount.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.