sojuloyola@yahoo.com
Malini, Face problems with courage. Dont walk away from issues. Come on Cheerup. If you are not interested in my talent, beauty and all then I am ugly, a fool and so and so? Ok
From India, Kochi
maliniluky

tu mere peechay kyo padi ho...............jaa apni mediator ko pakdo..........will get u new members for ur group.............
From India, Madras
bipin_baroda

hey malini she like u dear.............:confused::confused::confused::icon6::icon6::icon6::lol::lol::lol:
From India, Calicut
bipin_baroda

oyeeeeeeeee balle balle.............maluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu balle balle...........:confused::confused::confused:
From India, Calicut
maliniluky

malini — — — — -Soft hearted,,,,,,,,,,,,,,even my husband didnt say this................hmmmmmmmm
From India, Madras
maliniluky

Am short tempered not soft hearted.............Bipin y r u supporting Soju aur ye balle balle...........hmmmmm..........dal may kuch kala hai............kya bath hai...............
From India, Madras
maliniluky

2 overacting guys are trying to overact together...................my god............hmmmmmmmmm:icon4:
From India, Madras
maliniluky

He wants girls to say that this is for boys too...............thats y he mentioned only for Girls...............hai na Bipin
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.