dksainihr
Dear S, Firstly you should have known about what’s wage’s and minimum wages. If you want to know about correct wages you should go to labour department of Maharashtra. D.K.Saini
From India, New Delhi
nishant
shweta,
It will be better if you contact nearest Labour Office in the area so that all ur queries and doubt gets cleared. our organisation generally do this which ensures that legal compliances are maintained.
regards
Nishant

From India, Bicholim
Shweta_G

Hi all, Thank U so much for your reply and help. Sorry Arati I am not able to find out the charts for Gujrat goa And MP, but sure will make it provided to u. Please give me some time. Shweta G
From India, Mumbai
aartianand
I really appreciate your efforts and willingness to help me. And shall wait:-) Warm Regards, Aarti
From India, Pune
Shweta_G

Hi Arati,
Please check th fllowing link. You will get your desired information.
http://www.paycheck.in/main/officialminimumwages
All the best
Thanks & Regards
Shweta G

From India, Mumbai
aartianand
Hi Shweta, I have checked the site but it shows me details till March’06. Should i assume that the minimum wages are not revised after March for states like Gujrat,MP etc. Warm Regards, Aarti
From India, Pune
tsatchidhanandam

Mr.Venkat, In Pondicherry government annonced Minimum wages is Rs.80/-, Pl. see attacehd Circfular copy.
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf minimum_wages__pondy_211.pdf (163.9 KB, 86 views)

ronadratna_1
how to take minimum wages in karnatak per day.e.g. total divided by 30 days or 26 days will be minimum wage can any one answer for this
From India, Dharwad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.