ramanarg

My dear Rajni,

It is not enough to remain sincere, hardworking and fraternal, it is also equally important to develop mental equilibrium, especially when we encounter resistance, humiliation and embittering experience with our one or more colleagues. Instead of getting hurt and finding fault with the person who does this to you, look for the plausible reason(s) for the same. When the reason(s) appear meaningless, just ignore and move on. There is must be something wrong about you in that person's mind (might have been poisoned by some one not favourable to you also).

The best method is to remain cool and collective and continue our fair job ignoring all such sporadic happenings. When you are able to develop more support, then this single humiliation will disappear.

In my 31 years experience where politics and back stabbing were order of the day, I learned one thing. When we do our job to our satisfaction, unmindful of the ill treatment from a few, the world will follow us. We are successful in the larger context.

You seem to be a very good soul without any tricks and that is the reason you feel like this..

All the best to you.

Ganesh Ramachandran

Founder: LIME

From India, Tiruppur
skhadir

My experience says, If we maintain POSITIVE ATTITUDE, LIVE DISCIPLINED LIFE STYLE, RESPECT EVERYONE, there is no need for us to either COMMAND or DEMAND RESPECT from SUBORDINATES.
An elder/senior person must learn how to let things happen in subordinates favour and apologize when things go wrong instead projecting his/her EGO(seniorism) because youngsters had always learned from their seniors/elders. This is human mentality.
Wit profound regards

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.