No Tags Found!

rainbow_snowfall
hi
am in new user...jst i need a small information from u people.......previously i worked for one company nw i hv resigned there by leaving india....i dnt knw how to download pf withdrawl forms and dnt knw the form numbers also.........pls help me out from this and send me attachements of those which i hv asked.......i want to take print out and submitted to there
thanking you
kalyani.k

smsulthan
Please find attachment for withdrawl forms. Fill it up allneccessary columns and send it to the concerned PF commissioner office. If you have completed more than two years from leaving the service you togive give the valid reason shy so delay in claiming withdrawl.
PF office will take all necessary steps to get details from employer and do the neddfu. Now, the claim process shall be minimum 60 days for the date of receipt in PF office.
SM SULTAN
Sr. HR Manager

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf pf_with_drawl_form_10c_278.pdf (68.5 KB, 267 views)
File Type: pdf pf_withdral_form_19_274.pdf (121.9 KB, 123 views)

chandrakanth.patthi

Dear Seema,
As said earlier the best option available to you is to approach the Concerned PF Office and contact the concerned enforcement Officer pertaining to the area where your friend worked previously. Tell the enforcement officer about the situation providing him the PF No. and I am sure that he will take a stern action against the employer. And if you think that your employer might have bribed the Enforcement Officer, in that case contact the Vigilance Commissioner P.F., whose contact details you can have from the concerned PF Office.
Regards,
Chandrakanth

From India, Hyderabad
R Sasi Mahendran
I was working with M/s APS – Star Industries , Sussen Bus Stop, Bombay – Ahmedabad Highway No 6, Makarpur, GIDC, Vadodara 390 010. from 16th Aug 1993 to 16th Sep 1999 at their Coimbatore Branch in Tamil Nadu.
I have resigned from M/s APS –Star Industries on 16th Sep 1999 and have joined other company in Tamil Nadu.
I had applied for transfer of my PF account from The Regional Provident Fund Commissioner, Ahmedabad to
The Regional Provident Fund Commissioner Coimbatore 641018. Accordingly the account from had been transferred.
To my surprise for the total 6 years for which I was covered under PF office of Ahmedabad the amount transferred was only Rs 23000/= approx (Rs Twenty three Thousand only) instead of Rs 90,000/= approx (Rs Ninty Thousand )
At this juncture what should i do.Pl reply to my id " "
Please help.

From India, Madras
Naushad Shikalgar
Dear Seema,
In this regard you may write to regional pf commissioner with all the proofs the employer has deducted pf but not remitted to the pf.
They are empowered by the
epf act 1952 to intiate legak action against the employer under section 14b & 7Q. None remmitence of employees share is an non bailable cognigable offence.
with regards,
Naushad

amit_goyal_2002

Dear Sasi,
Forst of all get it confirmed from the Accounts/ HR department of your last company that How much contribution they paid to PF on behalf of your account. Only then if there is any discrepancy do contact the Regional PF Office where your last company used to pay the contribution. Actually seperate cheques for PF and Pension fund are issued from old PF office to the new PF office. It might have been possible that only one cheque of Pension has been deposited to your new PF account. Whatever may be the case it will get clear to you once you contact the Regional PF office.
Amit Goyal

From India, Delhi
prashant_patil

Hi,
It is serious to consider that how much amount of pf is rest at employer side. short than legal expense?? it is not quiet good way.
You just simply a write letter to RPFC (regional provident fund commissioner). Provident fund office would take action against employer. it is criminal offence to not remit deducted PF of employee to PF office.
Regards
Prashant Patil

From India, Nagpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.