No Tags Found!

sacheein

sangeeta
salary limit is changed from Rs 3500.(basic +DA) to Rs 10000. and bonus limit Rs.2500 to 3500.
i.e if employees whose salary 10000 pm(basic+D.A) and delaire rate of bonus is 8.33% , he/she will get bonus max.Rs 3500 and remaining amt will be exgratia i.e Rs 6496(bonus 3500+exgratia 6496=9996)
sacheein

From India, Mumbai
ajayiquest
Dear G.K.MANJUNATH, Is it compulsory to pay Bonus??? What is the application of this ?? I mean which all industries, paymt of Bonus is applicable ?? Regards, Ajay Choudhary
From India, Pune
smitaballal2008
The emplyoee who is getting salary below 10,000 is eligibal for bonus.management decide limit of bonus to emp .maximum rate is 20%and min rate is 8.33% .emp can get bonus.
Basic + DA should not be more than 3500.

From India, Pune
MANJUNATH G.K.

Dear Mr. Ajay, Yes, whether you have profit or not you have to pay min. bonus of 8.33%. Almost all the industries are covered under the Bonus Act. Regards, Manjunath G.K.
From India, Bangalore
MANJUNATH G.K.

Dear Mr. Ajay, Yes, whether you have profit or not you have to pay min of 8.33% to all eligible employees. Yes, almost all industries are covered under the Bonus Act. Regards, Manjunath G.K.
From India, Bangalore
vishaltripathi

Dear Mr. Manjunath, As per my concern if the basic salary (not GROSS SALARY) is equal or less than 10,000/- then only the employee is eligible
From India, Delhi
vishaltripathi

Dear Ajay, After complition of 5 years every industry is bound to pay bonus as per the act, no matter wheather the co. is in profit or loss
From India, Delhi
ashwanigandhi
Pls confirm me about current Bonus act is it change or not,
but i think bonus act had amendment, After amendment % of minimum bonus % =11% & minimum paid =5000/- & bonus limit=15000/-
Pls confirm
Ashwani

From India, Delhi
R.N.Khola

Dear Ashwani,
We have not came across such amendment notification so far.
With Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.