No Tags Found!

saumya1981

Hi,
I have done my PGDBM in BPO/ITES from IIM B and work as a trainer. I was thinkin of pursuing MBA HR, Part time/Distance learning. Am not able to decide which is a good institute to do it from?
Please help....

From United States, Minneapolis
Brandon 69

Hi,
If you are already into a full time job and want to pursue part time PG/MBA, you could opt for Symbiosis: Technically, it is not MBA,even though it would be PG, but still, I personally think it would be the most practical thing to go for Symbiosis.
The prospectus would be out in April 1st week;
you can visit www.scdl.net for detailed info.

From India, Calcutta
Arunahmgowda

Hi Saumya,
Yes you have an option to pursue MBA in HR through distance education. You can join the Sikkim Manipal University through several learning centers in bengaluru ie which are all have been affiliated to the same SMU university. But in this education exams mode will be MCQ's types, no need to write the answers, just need to tick answers among the opportunities. Every question has negative evaluation. This university SMU also recognized by UGC . I think still admission is open for this spring season.
you can use this link for SMU information <link no longer exists - removed> OR http://smude.edu.in <link updated to site home>

From India, Bangalore
deeshachandan

hey saumya,
if you really want to do ur MBA in HR then better try for institutes like SCMHRD{symbiosis institue of human resources, pune through SNAP}; MDI HR{ thats in delhi, it can pursued through CAT}; TISS {thats in mumbai-chembur, it can pursued through taking the TISS exam}; also try XLRI{ thats in Jamshedpur, it can be pursued through CAT or even XAT}....
try your luck
best luck and take care....
kip :D

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.