No Tags Found!

Radhikasurabhi
Hi All Can you tell me How will you evaluate the candidate by seeing his resume OR by talking to him whether that person is genuine or fake candidate before sending the resume to client ? Radhika
From India, Hyderabad
sheky1989
HI Radhika,
In regards to profile which u receive from jobportal, its rather difficult to judge, but what you can do is if you are command in your domain knowledge you can trap the candidate, by probing in asking questions related to they field and can make your judgement, weather they are really talking fact or its a more of CUT N PASTE profiles and based on it you can close the profile.
Cheers
sheky1989

From India, Bangalore
hrdhrdhr

Hi Radhika,
Seems like you are finding candidate but difficult in positioning them..Its simple read the resume thoroughly,first understand what kind of job he is doing and responsiblities he is handling.While conversing with the candidate you can ask him about the project he has worked in.,For which co. attn: not the company he is working but for which client he is working for.Ask his intrest whether he wants to continue with the same profile.
Lastly, its you to judge whther the candidate is absolutely right /wrong.Thats where, HR comes in picture.
Read how to do telephonic interviews ,What to ask and what not to ask.Be alert in what he is saying.
Try out this once.If you think my any of my suggestion is wrong .Pls reply me.
Regards
Dinesh Shankar

From India, Mumbai
Rajesh Kumar
Dear All,
Two of my friends are starting a HR Consulting company into resourcing and HR consulting. They have big plans and are quite intelligent and I am sure this is a goood opportunity for HR folks to get into a meaty role. They have already tapped business and I am sure this will be a big time assignment. They are on the lookout for good recruiters and also folks with goood consulting background. Anyone interested can call me on 09820997098 or
Thx
Rajesh

meesha.punn

Hi Radhika,
Past employment verification is one of the best ways to identify whether a candidate is fake or not. Apart from work experience, you can validate previous salary of your potential employees during the verification process. This helps you gain a better insight into the skills and expertise of your candidates and you can choose the right talent for your organization.
As far as performing past employment verification is concerned, there are different online verification tools like Verified Resources. You can log in to this tool to automate past employment verification process and access quick as well as accurate verification reports to make the right hiring decisions.
I have personally used this online tool to identify the right employees for my organization.
Here is the link www (dot) verified resources (dot) com
Thanks
Meesha

From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.