No Tags Found!

akrurs

I don’t have words to describe this...... Just wanted to ask question to myself....What are my limits...? Pls see the enclosed file for the same. ~Akrur~
From India, Sangli
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc What are your limits.doc (579.5 KB, 389 views)

ra.services

Please don't post such data........it pushes people like me to think what the hell are we doing.......with all that god had to offer & with every part of the body working right...all we can think of is ways of pulling others down.........taking on the competition........walking/succeeding by climbing on top of others...............
Instead to that we should think of how to raise ourselves above such unimportant things....about conducting ourselves ina dignified manner..........a manner in which we can raise the performances of others.................thereby pushing ourselves to greater heights........
A very touching post............i would rate seeing this as an important event in my day today......if feel blessed.......to have seen this........
Regards
Abhishek Bhatara
R&A Services
Pune

From India, Pune
akrurs

Hi Abhishek,
Definalty I appriciate your views....!
But by posting this I just wanted to entail the community that, if one can decides his/her objectives in life, and work hard to achieve that objective...definalty that perosn wins any tough compitition in life.
Just we need to have that type of Mindset. Mindset to set objective little bit harder, little bit tough. Mindset to work hard for to achive that objective, mindset to be in competition. And lastly to see self on the top of everybody.
Be motivated....!!!!
Regards!
Akrur

From India, Sangli
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.