Anonymous
Hi, I have been trying to transfer PF claim from previous organisation to current organisation but I am facing issues with it.

My claim was rejected twice with the reason "WAGES MORE THAN 15K PLS SUBMIT PREVIOUS DETAILS/REVISED FORM 3A 2) CLAIM ALREADY SETTLED"

Recently, the rejection reason was changed "WHO JOINED AFTER 01/09/2014 MORE THAN 15000 WAGES NOT A EPS MEMBER 2) FATHERS NAME DIFFER.

WHAT SHOULD I DO TO RESOLVE THIS?

From India, Pune
Madhu.T.K

That is the way in which the EPF organisation is working now a days. Earlier the EPFO was meant for its members but now it is trying to make trouble to its members. You will get more and more reasons like this every time you tray tp transfer the funds.

It is true that employees who joined later than Sept 2014 with a salary of more than Rs 15000 will not be eligible for Pension but there is no restriction for them to get covered under EPF and contribute to PF fund. The system will also accept the contributions and at the time of contributing this kind of questions will not pop up also. But when you leave the company and join some other company, and when to transfer the account from the old one to new one, this question will come. Then we have to give a declaration that I was contributing only to PF and not to Pension Fund or my PF qualifying salary was Rs 15000 though together with allowances which would not qualify to PF my salary was higher than Rs 15000 etc. This will have to be sent to the EPFO. Try that.

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.