No Tags Found!

nandini-k
Hi All, I have resigned from a Company and joined a new one. Since I started my career from 2016, I was not eligible for Pension Fund. But still the amount was credited towards Pension Contribution by my previous employer and due to this, the PF transfer got rejected. I was asked to submit the ECR or Form #A for merging of EPF and EPS in the grievance portal.

I have received Form 3A from my previous employer with signature and organization seal via postal.

Please help me on -
Hw to submit this form to EPFO and what should be the letterhead?
Do I need to submit any other supporting documents apart from FORM 3A?
Should it be FORM 3A or Revised FORM 3A?

From India, Bengaluru
ritwik-kaul
hi, I am also facing the same issue. Were you able to close your Eps account and if yes could you help me out ?

Anonymous
You will have to submit application to your PF office as below.
Also submit revised Form 3A along with it.

Subject :Transfer of contribution from EPF to EPS (account 1 to account 10)
Establishment Name: XXXXXXX
Establishment Code: XXXXXX

Dear Sir/Madam,

With reference to above subject regarding below mentioned PF member has been appointed in XXXX in our organization. Afore said employee EPS contribution has not been deposited since wage month - XXX to XXX in EPF account respectively.
The same may be corrected as per attached 3A from enclosed here with.
Please find details below:
Name XXX
Fathers Name XXXX
UAN No XXXXX
PF / EPS Account No. XXXX
Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) XXXX
Date of joining (DD/MM/YYYY) XXX
Date of leaving (DD/MM/YYYY) XX

Attaching Revised Form 3A with this application.
An early action in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
Yours Faithfully,
Org Name

From India, Pune
Anonymous
Hi Nandini, is your problem solved after company Form 3A. Did you resubmit a new claim or was it sorted out the in the same claim. I am facing the same problem.
From India, Chennai
jitender-kalouni
Hi, I’m experiencing the same issue. Can someone provide assistance regarding the typical resolution time after submitting the form 3A? Is there any way to track the status?
From India, Bengaluru
kattoor
Hello, I'm also facing the same issue. Were you able to get it resolve? Should we need to visit the PF office to submit the form 3A? Do we need to get the 3A form from both previous and current organization also? Can someone please confirm?
Regards,
Aneesh

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.