No Tags Found!

v_rox
hi
i m doin mba. currently internship is goin on and topic is related to training need identification of competencies required by employees.
plz gv me suggestions along with some model/ framework related to competencies.
waiting 4 rpl...
vandana

shindelaxmikant
When your intention is to meet strategic goals, or is improving client relations, it is either to exceed in quality attainment or to adapt to the environmental changes, the right step is to undergo a need analysis of the organization.
TNA APPROACH:
IETR has adopted the ‘systematic approach for training’, which is initiated at the identification of the training needs of an organisation, and concluded at an assessment of the trainings thus taken.
This process provides a means for sound decision making to determine,

WHOM, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY & HOW OF TRAINING

The concept is based on obtaining an overall view of the training process, characterized by orderly process of gathering & analyzing, organizational & individual performance requirement

WHY TNA ?
TNA PROCESS
• It Aims at Performance Enhancement
Is Client centered
• It Creates Enthusiasm among internal customers
Is Systematic providing Objective study
Is Focused and surfaces Genuine Training needs
• Leads towards Effective and Efficient training.
• Provides basis for design, delivery and evaluation.
Looking at organization as a whole
Organization’s functions, systems & processes
Identify performance problems
Analyze performance problems
Identify training and development needs
Recommend training interventions and non training implications
Help org. to decide priorities for investment
Help them plan training activities

Objectives of TNA :
• Identify and define the present thrust or focus area of the organization
• Conduct functional analysis of the organization
• Find out performance gaps affecting the thrust area
• Identify the performers contributing towards it.
• Identify training and non training needs to improve performance

TNA DELIVARIABLES:
  • Identifying training and non training needs at the organizational level to enhance its effectiveness.
It would include Improving product / service quality and share of market. It would help increasing the level of output, the productivity.
Improving the client relations by improving organizational and functional image, by reducing the complaints, rejections, or goods returned. It also helps increase the proportion of on – time deliveries.

Laxmikant Shinde

From India, Pune
gunjanmba
Mr. Cindoy
This is Gunjan here , PGDM 2nd year and as you are a training officer of your company so i want to know what are the qualifications required to be a training officer. Hw can a new aspiring manager look forward in choosing his specified field .

From India, Patna
gunjanmba
Hello everybody
I am recently going through my summer training , and my project topic is employee satisfaction , I am unable to think upon hw will I prepare my questionnaire. I am working as a trainee in United India Insurance Co. which is a nationalised bank. So kindly help me to prepare the questionnaire on the specified topic.

From India, Patna