tumati-venkateswarlu_hr

Dear Sirs, I have one query regarding the appointment of a safety officer. If an existing safety officer resigned and left the company. Is there any time limit either 90 days or 120 days or immediately to recruit a new safety officer. Kindly guide me on the subject matter.
From India, Nizamabad
umakanthan53

Dear Venkateswarlu, Sec.40B(2) of the Factories Act,1947 leaves all the matters pertaining to Safety Officers to the concerned State Governments. Better refer to the State Rules.
From India, Salem
Bhartiya Akhil

Dear Dear Venkateswarlu,
Law (ie FA or Mine Act or BOCW Act and similar enactments on OSH including the new code says to employ such number of Safety Officers as may be specified and their duties, qualifications and conditions of service.
Nothing is in rules thereunder, to my knowledge on in what time limit you should fill up the vacancy of safety officer. In my view, you should not keep this appointment vacant for any time and fill it at the earliest possible time justifiable.

From India, Mumbai
tumati-venkateswarlu_hr

Dear Sir,
Yes Agree with. No where in the Existing Factories Act & Rules of AP & Telangana is mentioned. So that i raise the matter for getting / updating my knowledge.
Though thanking you very much for your valuable inputs sir.

From India, Nizamabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.