No Tags Found!

Anonymous

Dear All, I would like to get your opinion. Our company registered at the Registrar of Companies (RoC) in Karnataka, has recently undergone a complete shift to Gujarat. Consequently, we have closed our office in Karnataka. We have not paid any PF, even with NIL challan, since all are highly paid and below 10.

With this transition, I have an important query regarding our Employee Provident Fund (PF) registration in Gujarat. Since we have relocated, I would like to inquire about the possibility of obtaining a new establishment code for Gujarat in the PF system.

Could you please provide me with information on the process of obtaining a new establishment code for Gujarat in the PF system, if possible?

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your guidance and support.

From India, Ahmadabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, If you have already obtained a Establishment code for PF @ Karnataka then the same can be used at Gujarat as well.
From India, Madras
jeevarathnam

EPF is central Act & Managed centrally, One code is enough to manage for across India. If at all you have changed entire operation from Bangalore to Ahmedabad, you need to apply for change of address so that it will be helpful for communications.

Better initiate in finding the gaps & address ASAP to reduce the non compliances

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.