No Tags Found!

nkkhanna
I cleared all rounds in firstdata (icici merchant service) .got confirmation from HR dept also and they asked for compensation documents which i sent through mail 4 days back but till now i havnt recieved offer letter .kindly suggest what to do.
From India, Delhi
soni07b@rediffmail.com
Dear NKKHANNA,
If younhave ot received your Offer Letter contact with the concerned HR Department about you Candidature status, If you received the information that you are selected Candidate than ask about Offer Letter from them.
Regards
Soniya Bhardwaj
HR Professional

From India, Chandra
Ankita1001

Firstly, did they give you any joining date?
If no, please call them and ask them for same. And then you can also ask if any offer letter or letter of intent would be given to you before you join.
Many companies do not practice giving offer letter or letter of intent due the misuse of it. So chill. It may be possible that they may directly handover an appointment latter on your dt of joining. SO first relax and speak to the HR.
All the best :)

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.