No Tags Found!

jatin_maini

Dear Sandeep,
We feel, sometimes it so happens in Companies & Organizations that REPORTING AUTHORITY(S) is not aware of movements of their Team due to some emergent situation or some other reasons, which creates misunderstanding in their minds.
Due to such misunderstanding, they take some such type of silly actions. But that does not mean you should adopt such practices which may be ultimately derogatory for your future.
We feel that Mr. Rajkumar has given you the perfect solution to your Grievance(s)
Regards
Optimus Consultants

From India
Sandeep_1983

Dear All,
I absolutly have no issue in saying sorry if I am at fault but if I am not at fault and anyone tries to act smart, it's tough for me to resist. That probably the personalty trait I have which if needs change I'll change it for good.
@PSDHINGRA, sir no intention to offend you in any form, It's just that I listen to everyone but do things my way. with all respect to your time and effort to suggest me.
Regards,
Sandeep Tiwari

From United Kingdom, Cambridge
VINEETAJ

Mr.Rajkumar & Mr.Dhingra, Very good analysis of the situation and a sound advice on this tread. As Mr.Sadiq mentions, its a good learning for most of us. Thanks Vineeta
From India, Mumbai
asbhat

This thread has been one of the most satisfying threads. Thanks.
Mr. Sandeep somewhere states about 'having learned ....' (about getting results after fighting for ego/self respect). Assuming he has many more years to put in, I must warn him, now that he has hurt someone else's ego/self respect, he has to be ultra careful, more so in his dealings where the same man is concerned. After all Like is manager has erred today, Sandeep may also err tomorrow. After all everyone of us will err at some point in time.
Good thing will be, not to pamper your ego. Easier said than done of course.

From India, Pune
NK SUNDARAM

Corporate life, at times, may seem tougher than it appears to others in other fields. So long as your TL and those around you believe in your job knowledge, skills and competency, please ignore such negative comments. It is ok that you were dull for a week and felt unhappy. Now push it behind you like somebody's nasty comments on the road by other road-users. Once you reach your destination, such comments will appear too insignificant. Some people resort to such writing to vent their disappointment, lost opportunity etc. Ignore and move forward in life. You do not know how many more such situations may arise in your case. Develop a strong mind with a focus on your career and family !
Best wishes

From India
Sandeep_1983

Dear Mr NK Sundram,
One thing I am really not liking here in this forum. Everybody is saying to keep quiet and forget the incident and focus on your work and career. For me there is no fun in building a career where you have to compromise and allow others to bully. I am happy the way I am and I am sure whoever is suggesting me all these have really grown to CXO's till now in their respective respective by following the wonderful principle in their career. Sorry but I am from a different league all together.
Happy to be me. Thanks.

psdhingra

Dear Nathrao,

When the querist is not ready to hear anything as against his wishes and egoistic attitude and has shown no restraint in rebuking any and every one of the members of this forum, what is the fun in responding to his posts? He wants that every member here should yield to his likes and dislikes when he exerts in saying, "one thing I am really not liking here in this forum," as if he is the super boss over everyone here. He can't see his own deficiency, when he defied the call of the Account Manager.

Since he has been able to evoke apology from the Account manager, he probably thinks as if he is the wisest manager of this century. Evidently, the Account Manager has been compelled by the HR to apologise, instead of taking notice of his own deficiency of defying the instructions of the Account Manager. Had I been in place of the Account Manager, I must have shown him his real worth and the way to behave in the organisation. Further, when he has taken up the cudgels even against the members of this forum, he seemed to have forgotten that it was he who felt the need to consult for advice through this forum. Evidently, nobody compelled him to take advice from the members of this forum.

Anyway, as he liked only advice that suits to his thoughts, whims & fancy, I must dare him to file a law suit against his company, as intended through the heading of the query, on account of his disliking of email of the manager account to see the consequences, as for him there is no fun in building a career and making compromises. More so, when he declares that he is from a different league all together. He Due to his being from a different league altogether, he may better prove that he can hold the company responsible for the act of an individual manager taken at his own accord to point out his defiant mood, may be in a harsh language.

He was well within his rights to ignore advice/ suggestions of one and all, but had no right to cast aspersions against one and all of this forum with his own derogatory remarks, when he says, "I am sure whoever is suggesting me all these have really grown to CXO's till now ." Probably, he thinks himself of a very big status and we as dwarfs as compared to his status.

He forgets that when he can mind degrading his personal reputation, why not the members of this forum should not mind his derogatory remarks to degrade reputation of one and all. If he has self respect, every other has also self respect, which should bear in mind. He should better mind his arrogant attitude against one and all.

From India, Delhi
Sandeep_1983

Mr PSdhingra,

You are getting personal now and doing personal attacked as I chose to Ignore your points and still have got my dues.as told earlier that I am happy with my arrogant behaviour and have no intention to borrow anyone's attitude and sir yours toh definitely no. I liked the level of your frustration going up and these lines really show them up 'had I been in place of the Account Manager, I must have shown him his real worth and the way to behave in the organisation.’. I am still not getting why are you so upset with me. Anyway, if you want to show me my worth hire me if you can and I am ready to face you. In fact I started liking this shit.

It all started with a simple question. I updated that I do not like few ideas specially your sir PSdhingra but you are still feeling pleasure to come again every time and post your frustration. We are unnecessarily dragging this post. I got the honest and step by step suggestion what I was looking for, I got the outcome of it also, I also updated a thanks note to everyone and especially to you sir but still you love to come back and post in this thread. Save some time for yourself rather than responding to this thread please.

And to your last statements, sir please doesn’t respond to this thread and keep your self-respect intact. This is my thread and I have all the rights to reply to the responses I am getting. If I am not following any of the rules of the forum, Admin will for sure lock me out and delete this thread and yes sir I am arrogant and I am happy to be like. Unfortunately I am paid great enough to be humble to every random person.

Once again to everyone with all respect I can show, I got what I wanted from this threat but we are unnecessary getting driven to some other direction. Thanks one and all include PSdhingra sir for all your valuable time and suggestion.

Sandeep_1983

PSDhingra sir I post an apology to you if I have hurt you anywhere. Your experience and work to help people is beyond words. Sorry for everything.
Jagadish Krishiv
Dear psdhingra ,
Sandeep's question is very clear if you just know the steps need to be taken just let him know.
Please don't tell him to adjust as this is also a right point to some people.
He is here coz of he don't know wat to do so please don't degrade him here help him out with the steps are just leave simply and most important thing EGO came in between of your fight.
Best Reply Credit goes to - Dinesh Divekar
Thanks
Jagadish

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.