aparnakhanna
Oops!
Sorry Simhan, I wasn't clear about the saying.
In your post the last 2 lines are the same. :)
Anyway, it's not such an important issue.
I have only recently started some activity on this site and am amazed at how many people are simply using this site to complete their projects.
I absolutely believe in guiding people to the reading material and letting them do their groundwork.
Cheers.

From India, Hyderabad
nashbramhall

Aparana,
No need to appologise. If you read carefully, you will find that the last line is not the same as the previous one.
In the first case, the person "knows that he knows not"; that means (s)he is aware of his lack of knowledge; and (s)he will benefit from being taught.
In the second, the person "knows not that he knows not"; which means (s)he is not even aware of her/his lack of knowledge, and hence, (s)he should be ignored. No one can teach a person like that.
There are quite a few like that.
Have a nice day.
Simhan

From United Kingdom
akhilesh dubey

I request you humbly.Please maintain the dignity of Cite-HR.
Its a proffessional forum not our Loksabha.
Behave like proffesionals,Be matured.
I appeal every member to take care of this that unnessesary arguments,discussion are just wastage of time.
Use it for knowlegde enhansement.

From India, Indore
Madhu.T.K

I also agree to some statements that HR Professional are not like KG students who require spoon feeding. As Peer Mohammad reminded there is a separate forum for 'Change Management'in this site itself. One should have at least gone through the index of different forums before posting a question. And there is nothing wrong in directing a person to refer a paricular book or site. I also find that there is no meaning in discussing the issue of personal attack by a member, Mr. Sanjay, who had once attacked me also when I put a reply using a sentence like"I think........" saying that I should reply specifically and it should not contain an element of doubt. It is obvious that when a reply is made on an issue all of us contribute to get an end result. We all give our own opinions and these opinions may not be correct. I have not felt that I am perfect in Labour Laws and Industrial Relations and as such in most of my advices you will find 'my versions/ opinions'which will be expressed by using sentences with 'I think.....' That does not mean that one who knows some thing about a matter should not reply. It may that clue or link which will lead to a final answer.

I also hope Kannan has his answer to his question about Change Management.

Regards,

Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
kannan105

Hai folks,
I am very regret to say this, am not in station for a while, but there are lot of replies and commments help me out in this. As Mr.Simhan said early there is a separate verticle we have for change management in our group. I am not aware of this early, but i went thru it fully and got ton of informations in this regard. Thanks Ji..
I felt sorry if i am offending any one here because of my delayed reply... Hope it wont happen in upcoming days...
Thanks to everybody...
Rgds
Kannan

From India, Madras
nashbramhall

Dear Kannan,
I am glad that you found the information on another string. My objective in not giving a helping hand was to educate you to find for yourself, rather than spoon-feed.
Kindly view and digest the message that ahujamamamia posted at citehr https://www.citehr.com/169377-marble-story.html Try to become the marble statue rather than the tile.
I much appreciate the effort that you took.
Best wishes
Simhan
A retired academic in UK

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.