Raj Kumar Hansdah

Its a CLASSIC question (asked in Interviews of yore) and the ANSWER is known to the majority, who have given the correct answer. Regards.
From India, Delhi
chandu.34262
i support to charan becoz of A PERFECT HR BEHAVE LIK AS A HITLER . THERE IS A SITUATION TO FACE PROBLEM BY WILD & NIGHT IF YOU HELP TO THEM ... NO MATTER TO HELP .. GO YOUR PATH....
From India, Bangalore
harry.sagar
Hey Dear ,
My Answer is...
I would get off from the car...offered my car to old friend to drive and old lady will go alongwith..and i would spend time with the perfect partner i was dreaming about....they both will reach home safely...and we both will enjoy and will reach home safely too.......
SAGAR
(Judicious Law Firm )

From India, Delhi
sanahirenba
I think since I am driving a car and not a bike, I can give lift to all of them as a car can seat 4 people very easily........ Thus a happy ending for everyone :)
From India, Delhi
vmal_radia
I would give the keys to my dream person to drive the old lady to the hospital to save her life and myself would enjoy with my friend who had saved my life once.
Thereby, I gain the goodwill of all the three.
PS: I am sure the dream person would come back alone for me.
Regards
Vimal Radia

From India, Hyderabad
kvivekanand
I will advise my old friend who saved my life once, to take and admit the old lady in the Hospital, since its his passion and I will use this time - until my old friend return here- to talk to the perfect man, I have been dreaming long for this opportunity, then I will take this perfect man to his destination. Finally I shall return to the same place to take my old friend.
From India, Madras
k.sumathi@pmmhospital.com

HI I will not take anyone with me or show sympathy while i am traveling officially. Official is different from personal. Regards Sumathi
From India, Pondicherry
M.J.SUBRAMANYAM

My answer is already given by John and Vinuth. This way I can hit two fruits with one stroke!! M.J. SUBRAMANYAM, BANGALORE
From India, Bangalore
rabindrakumar.mishra@yahoo.com
[QUOTE=Yashkumar;1696357]Dear all HR
I am just surfing web and found interesting question.I am writing here and I request to give answer without surfing web or taking other's help.
Just think ones and write your answer !!!!
Question -
[SIZE="4"][SIZE="5"]
You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night. You pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for the bus:
1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
2. An old friend who once saved your life.
3. The perfect man (or) woman you have been dreaming about.
Ans: An old friend who ones saved my life.

From India, Kolkata
surendar.datrika
Dear Yash Kumar,
I appreciate your Question, One thing to remember , a car has space to sit for the 4 members, i will ask all of three to sit in the car and 1st i will take the old lady to hospital and drop my friend who saved me, and spend the time with my dream person after they 2 get dropped..

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.