samswish

Hi Please use google for all your answers and you will get that. It is based on General Knowledge so most will not be able to solve without using google Thanks Sam
From India, Pune
vijetashukla

hey... good morning.. getting addict nw abt this game.... wanna know i solved 10th through url but still 10th level with A is coming.. m clueless plz help
From India, Delhi
shanthag
Hey Vijeta gud morning yes indeed this game is addicting :) that A is a company logo identify one more clue: Automobile company :icon10:
From United States, Toledo
shanthag
hmm Level 25 if im correct is it showing you a picture with 5 rings? if so then this is the clue "Miyamoto Musashi" this is a persons name :) happy solving :icon10:
swatihbe

i know the mistake dearest...... but the problem is.... i dont know how to rectify that... please help...
From India, Gurgaon
PriscillaHR
Hi! Im stuck at the 3rd level!! Even though i type IRIS, Goddess of rainbow, there is no response. it doesnt take me to the 4th page. what is wrong? Please help!! Priscilla
From India, Bangalore
shanthag
Hey Swathi The text is ciphered. Now find the cipher. Hint hint ;-) ;-) All you need is available online... Shantha
roulette

guyz....solved ALL :) there r total 30pages ...n trust me...the levels get tougher n tougher :)
m starting klueless2 now....get back to me incase u need the link for klueless2 !!
njoy gamin n have a luvly day ahead :)
regards - r o u l e t t e

From India, Mumbai
swatihbe

hey vijeta, think about Eagles....... can anyone please help me with level 13.... i know its ciphered, but how to "unciphere" it....???? Shantha, Roulette please HELP!!!!!
From India, Gurgaon
NivedithaRao

Hi every one!!!!! Just gone through it.... got strucked in 3rd one... given the answer as "goddess of rainbow", "rainbow".....but nothing is happening... please help me
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.