karan-mehra1
Dear Team,
Hope you guys are doing great, I have one doubt related to my PF Passbook amount please help me to understand this better.
Actually, I had transferred my previous establishment’s PF Amount to My current establishment through online transfer functionality and my transfer claim was successful I mean accepted by the Field Office on 24-04-2023, but as I am checking now in the Passbook entry there is showing some remaining leftover balance on the section of closing balance as on 31-03-2024.
I know the Pension amount always shows in the previous PF no. but there is a remaining amount for Employee and Employer share too.
Request you to please help me understand about this whether is it a technical issue or do I need to do something about it?? (Screenshots for the passbook & Status of the Transfer claim both are attached herewith)

From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf As on Date Passbook Entry.pdf (426.8 KB, 9 views)

Madhu.T.K

It is only a technical error and if you check the statements with that available with the Accounts Officer (at EPFO) it will be zero. But a small amount difference shall be there because of interest accrual after the transfer of amount was made.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.