suman84

Thanx Hima Dear.........for missing me.........I miss u too my dear........koi to hai jo mujhe yaad karta hai........... Here is some quotes for u nd my dear friends.........
From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg miss you 1.jpg (36.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg miss you 2.jpg (25.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg miss you 3.jpg (32.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg miss you 4.jpg (29.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg miss you 5.jpg (23.8 KB, 9 views)

chitrasuchi
Hima am not there......can u c me? no na where was u can C abhi in his avtar...
Abhi, Hima miss us coz we r are Miss...
U to wanna become Miss?:?: :confused::icon5::shock::ph34r::shock::unsure:
:grin::grin::grin::grin:

From India, Hyderabad
hima1

OH is it?? Chitra and Suman..did not see their posts!! As for Vani... she is a Dear! So miss her!!!!:-P:-P:-P
From India, Madras
anadi
are yeh kiya laga rakha hai..MISSING ...MISISNG;;yadi yahi chalta raha ho to sare khud missed ho jaoge ..... kuch naya .......
From China, Harbin
maliniluky

I miss Pallavi, Poonam, Suman, Hima, Chitra, Vani, Deepika,, Shwetha, Jyoti, Sindhu, Siri, Shalu, Ritu, Neha, Asmitha, Rahul, Tinod, Bipin and Gunjangupta.
<image no longer exists>
<image no longer exists>

From India, Madras
manoj.bharti

Hi Friends...
Missed you a lottttttt...
Hima, Malini, Chitra, Runnu, Abhi, Bipin, Nilesh, Deepika, Jyoti, Suman, Poonam, AK, Nithya, Vani and all whom I missed to include...

I really missed you all in past days...

From India, Calcutta
hima1

Hi Chitra... A Day with you is so colourful.. I Lose out all the colours without you!!:huh:
From India, Madras
vani2275@gmail.com
oh..ohhhh Sindhu... in heart.. I missing my old fren NNR..... no contact at all....back to india
From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
1982.deepika@gmail.com

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can’t have them. Miss All My Sweet Frens.............
From India, Amritsar
maliniluky

Missing Bipin, Vani, Ritu, Neha, Swetha, Pallavi, Suman, Chitra, Siri, Jyoti, Shalu, Jayant, Kanak, Poonam etc.....hey where are you????????????????????
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.