Amitmhrm

Hi All.. enjoy below one more reason
Why Harbhajan Slapped Sreesanth ?
Harbhanjan Singh was enjoying Match.
Yuvraj Singh came and asked him, " Are you relaxing"
Bhajji answered " No I am Harbhajan Singh"
VRV Singh Came and asked the same Question.
Sardar answered " No No Me Harbhajan Singh"
Third one came and asked the same question Bhajji was totally annoyed and decided to shift his place.
While walking he saw Sreesanth enjoying the Match. He went and asked him " Are you Relaxing?"
The Sreesanth answered "Yes I am relaxing."
Bhajji slapped him on his face and said "Idiot, Sab tere Ko wahahn dhoond rahe hai aur tu Yahaan Aaram Kar raha hai. " :cool:;)
Regards,
Amit Seth.

From India, Ahmadabad
shrutiarjun

Hi Amit,
Hmmmmmm........again an attack but in the background in the aid of cricket playing ground.....you should get an "Best editor" Award for this.....HA HA :) :p
ab gaana "Peecha na chodunga oh.........tara rampam tara rampam" :D
:pSindhu

From India, Delhi
Mgautam

Wat a mind bolwing joke.seroiusly Amit....I can stop myself laughing....................I no u got it

Hr. Khaiser Ali Shah

The most eligible reply for this question could be - "Please check the watch if it is 12:00 in the noon or midnight?"
From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
hazaidi

Nice One Amit......
Jokes apart, i did't like what was happened.
We really N'joys IPL going on nowadays....
Although we have energy crisis in pakistan but still we are watching with UPS and satellite connections....there should be sports man spirit....
Anyways...Still gud one Amit..

From Pakistan, Islamabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.