TARAQ

Hi
I am HR & Admin assistant. I want to improve my work like Timekeeping and all type of work in HR & Admin dept.
Maximum work I do is recruitment only .
I want to take data of recruitment properly so how can i?
And suggest me how i work in it and I am fresher thats why I want your suggestion.
Rishee

From India, Pune
shilpa.u

Hi,
Since you are concentrating on the recruitment...... either in consulantancy or company, first you understand the requirement
Understanding the requirement is important
Then matching the exact candiatate for a particular job ... will make that candiatate to retain in the company or else if he leaves the company again you should recruit.....
Keep separte folders for all the database you have , because it will save the time when you work for same requirement for the next time....
Save the details in excel sheet .
Thanks and Regards
Shilpa

From India, Bangalore
TARAQ

Dear, Thax for your positive reply. But i dont put resume properly actually space problem is their but after shorlisting of resume.but what about rejected resume? Thanx Rishee
From India, Pune
shilpa.u

HI
About rejected resume you can just keep it as a data base....if it is rejected for present position it may be usefull for future requirement.....
If you have space problem then you have save cv's in excel format than in word format....
or else right the details in book and as and when you think it is matching the requirement then just ring up that number
Thanks

From India, Bangalore
manishabakshi
I think its ideal to maintain a common database for all the candidates segregated under diffrent designations. In the comments u can write rejected or just fill in that row with some particular colour which can be then understood as reject.
This will help u to check in the same database about all the candidates u have met whether they r reject or prospective candidates.
have coloumns as Designation underwhich u can have sr no, name, current company, current designation, phn no, email id, remarks;

From India, Mumbai
TARAQ

Hi All
Dear thanx for your suggetion.
Actualy i have all types of folder in my PC .
But secound thing is that when the reqierment is open, after that my boss give me the list that which type of CV thay want.
And i don't like it .
bcz we have tracker of how many employee we have and how many requir?
its depend on production.
Rishee

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.