Naresh-Husys
Hi..

Just have a look into this opportunity also....

Lete me Introduce My self, I am Naresh presntly assocaited with Husys Consulting( www.husys.net) and its great to inform you all that Husys Consulting is launching a one year Humar Resorce Function Management program.

Yes I do agree that MBA from a TOP Unversity is every one dream .. But i definetly know you all know the efforts and pain for geting through the entrances and final Admission .... At the End of 2 years you may get a placement depending on your ability ... But the Question is that so much of efforts are necessarly required for all these..

I believe its like 3-4 years efforts we need to keep to get the placement... So why not look for some thing thats really worthful like the One Full Time HR Management program Run By Husys Consulting(www.husys.net) which is offering a Unique program for Graduates/ People from BPO/CALL Center Industry to take up One year Full Time Human Resource Management Program.

Here are some of the Highlights of the program i came accross

* Experimental and Experiential Knowledge Sharing from Industry Experience Professionals

* Mentorship by Practicing HR Professionals

* 4 months of intensive Training by Industry Professionals

* On The Job Deployment for 8 months

* Stipend during Deployment ( Based on Company Norms)

* Work Exposure to ERP (SAP,ORACLE APPS, Peoplesoft and other Related ERPs) by Industry Experts

* Free Lunch and Snacks while in Husys Campus

* Free Assistance in getting accommodation in Hyderabad from Husys

I am sure this information will help you more interms of deciding and helping your friends/relatives the a right career for you to take up the program like this or wait 3-4 years to get placed

Why wait call 9948078936/040-65195632. and know the details

Regards,

Naresh

www.husys.net

From India, Hyderabad
shweta.srm
Hey Guys!!
Tell me this...
what are the options to do the Executive MBA (1 years- part-time) in Bangalore??
I am presently working as HR Exec and need to fast track my career coz of an opportunity tht i have..
Please tell me which colleges provide such courses and are effective.
Thanks
Shweta

From India, Bangalore
Vikasglo1
Hi
I have done MCA regular n for last three years i have different kind of work exp one is just like Sales Research Analyst(Work on International leads) in a US based company now working in a Indian company have a job something like in which i m providing assistance (like a bridge) among clients, sales team, product development team managing & resolving all their issues (Not involve in s/w coding or s/w testing) basically its a semi-technical kind of profile, now i have taken the admission in Amity University, Noida in (MBA 3yrs correspondence course ). Is there any body can guide me after screening my current education n work exp n what i have joined currently. Will this MBA degree (after 3yrs) can help me to shape my career in the area of Business Management/sales/marketing/managerial.
Friends Please Guide me.
Regards
Vikas,

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.