Anonymous
My company is not accepting my resignation because of a statement in my offer letter. I am willing to serve notice period of 2 months as well still they are not accepting. Please suggest will this clause is valid and the company cannot give me resignation. The statement mentioned in the letter is
"You warranty and acknowledge that you shall not abandon/resign from your services with the Company if you’re selected/deployed under a SOW for a project with the existing/prospective clients of the Company, before the term of the relevant SOW."

From India, Hyderabad
Anonymous
I am will to serve the notice period of 2 months as mentioned in the offer letter
From India, Hyderabad
Dinesh Divekar

Dear member,

You have raised a query, however, you have not mentioned whether or not you will join the existing or prospective client of the company.

On what grounds your resignation has not been accepted? Have you declared that you will join the existing or the prospective client of your company?

Please clarify.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Anonymous
I am working to a client I have not signed any SOW but I am working to a client. They mentioned reason due to ongoing project and running SOW. It is pertinent to mention here that this is unprofessional approach and jeopardize the interest of the company and amounts to the advertent breaching of employee agreement.
From India, Hyderabad
Anonymous
No I would not be joining the Client.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.