No Tags Found!

ar963
Hi people,
I'm halfway through a 3000 word assignment on how to effectively measure the contribution of Human Resource Management within my organisation.
I would be very grateful if anyone can point me in the direction of any online material relating to 'current' or 'recent' developments in this area.
I've already done background reading (Guest, Pfeffer etc.) but if someone can also reccomend a link to information on Purcell's 'Black Box Studies' I'd very much appreciate as the libraries round here don't have anything on it.
Many Thanks
Al.

From United Kingdom, Hamilton
Rajesh Balasubramanian

Hi
Measuring the HRM Contributions to your organization - your measurement wil be based out of the effectivenss of various programs run by your HR team
The Matrices are to be used to evaluate the same and surveys for employee engagement, health, satisfaction etc will give fair feel
I am attaching a file which may be of use to you, i presume
All the best

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf hrm_evaluation_609.pdf (16.5 KB, 1946 views)

idilturkmenoglu
Hello I have just found a very useful document while surfing.(prepared by State of South Carolina.) Enjoy! Idil
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf hrmeasures_135.pdf (91.6 KB, 750 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.