No Tags Found!

david dasan
hi if you are interested to know any thing, your interest is first there are much books and references to know which u asked. Try the best K.David Dasan
From India, Madras
Rowdyramki
Good noon Ramki Here, Actually i was busy in my payroll and i would like to know the calculations for Gratuity Settlement.
From India
sankalp halgekar
Hi Everyone,
Wish you a great day.
Please guide me the books to be Purchased for refering the All Acts related to HR & Perssonel ( Legal & Government statutory) and a monthly manual which will define all the Updation of the new laws and Notification in the laws.
Thanks & Regards.
Sankalp Halgekar.

From India, Pune
Shashidhar_s

Hi,
Refer the following website, you can get elaborate information pertaining to coverage, law and forms which needs to be used etc:
PF : EPFO
ESI : ESIC.nic.in
-- Shash

From India, Delhi
vvidhya_cool

Hi,
I am a Sr. HR Exectuive. I have very basic idea abt PF and ESI. Kindly clarify me in PF and ESI in detail with Formats and necessary information.
My mail id is
Thanks,
Vidhya
Thanks,
Vidhya

From India, Mumbai
sankalp halgekar
Dear Abhinav,
You are an MBA HR i would like to suggest you to join any small organisation of contractual labour with nominal salary this will definetly help you.
Reading notes and book will give you therotical knowledge only you exactly know this topic you have to work out personally and handle the inspection which really upgrade the knowledge.
Thanks & regards
Sankalp Halgekar..

From India, Pune
arvind_prati

Dear Sir, If any any employee given our contribution > 6500, then how to calculate his contribution to pf dept. challan his and employer contribution, Kindly Advice
From India, Surat
sumit_kv2000
Plz send me the details regarding ESI & PF.Their Contribution,Last Date of Deposit,Forms Used in Return,deposition,withdrawl money from Pf etc. With Regards Sumit
From India, Dehra Dun
sendilvasan@yahoo.com

Hi,
one of the company two types of employees, esi/pf employees and non pf / esi employees, if the management interst to deduct esi pf to all non esi pf employees what are the procedure?
4 to 5 employees are entering belong to pf members by every month up to end its correct or not? please suggest me
s.senthilkumar

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.