No Tags Found!

Madhu.T.K

There can be 31 working days and if one takes CL or EL or any other leave other than LOP, then the slip will show 31 days( means full month without any LOP)
EPF No. may have six digit. It all depends on the no. of establishments within the Regional/ Sub regional office of the concerned EPF Organisation.
Medical Reimbursement neednot be voucher payment. If, however, it is shown in the pay slip, then it is usually shown as added to the NET salary and not as GROSS.
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
vinayktrivedi
Hi,
Please check with his bank statements and verify if he received the salary claimed by the person. Also there seems to be some problem with the PF number, please verify. Thanks
Regards,
Vinay Trivedi

V.Naveen

Hai
Since its electronic statement you cant judge it. If you want to check the sal slip status,
send a copy of that to the previous employer and do a verification check.
Its the simple solution & effective too, you can go for it.
regards
Naveen.v

From India, Bangalore
Raul.

Hi,
There are few basic thins to check in case of payslips. Please do that and you will fond out the truth.
- Basic & HRA percentage
- Pf amount shown in the deduction amount
- Month and number of working days and leaves
- TAX calculations
Anybody can make manipulations in Payslip as well ut you need to verify with the Appointment letters and make a reference check too..
Hope it helps
Regards
Raul

From India, Madras
srinivas k
Dear lovecupid(!) quite a name!!!
No doubt it is a fake payslip on every count..no identifications, questionable %of HRA, let it be a computer generated statement but if it is an official one that need be signed by an authority who is authorised to issue ,what office... and what all this is about? what do you want actuall?

rupeshbhat
This is fake salary slip coz the working days mentioned in it are 31 days which is not right. It is between 23 to 28 working days depending on the Weekly offs.
From India, Pune
srinivas k
I agree with Hithen.
as i said earlier any existing organisation,its departments, should carry its logo,seals,name etc., pivotal. un signed papers without proper authentications and authority are useless. Be them generated by computer,hand written,printed etc.,
Medical reimbursemebt is not part of the salary. the expenditure incurred is reimbursed generally and it is not wise for any company or govt to make it part of salary.

vyaskumar
Dear friend that guy had a axis bank account as salary account , you can ask him to give the bank statement stating the same for your verification i hope this may solve you problem regards Vyas
From India, Hyderabad
aruls
HI Latha,
Pls look into other 3 months pay slips as well and pls cross check with the recent hike letters for the candidate.
if there is consistency in the salary, in accordance with the hike letters kindly cross check with bank statements.
regards
Remo

From India, Madras
devi123
dear sir,
I want to take a personal loan ...but I am getting only Rs:8500. So I am unable to get personal loan from all banks in bangalore. One of my friend told me , some agencies are in bangalore for helping to take personal loans by using some fake certificate.
could u please send me some agency ph numbers in bangalore.....
by devi

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.