No Tags Found!

Kalamegam

Dear Namita,
Wait for some time, don't take hasty decision. The whole world is reeling under recession. Something is better than nothing, look for better opportunity, if you have it leave this one otherwise it will be foolish to leave the job and sit in uncertainity.
Regards

From India, Madras
Namita009
Thanx to advise me. I think i should give some more time to my organization, and try to gather new learnings. Because recession time is going on so save what we have.
From India, Delhi
Vijay Pandey

ASK my friends....here is one of them Mr. Arvind Singh, HR Officer, GAIL you will find him in this group.
From India, Hyderabad
shipra.gupta
hi namita
i too do agree with Abraham. do give your attention too his saying
you will get new energy to work with more zeal towards your work.
your hard work always pay you may be little later.............:) do remember and this will give you patience to work without inner conflicts.
shipra

From India, Delhi
vignesh_hr
Hi Ms. Namitha,
First I appreciate ur dedication in ur job...U are doing your role well...Thats enough...One day sure u will get the fruitfull result for it...dont worryy...
C the market condition is like that...what we can do... the best we can do is selecting a good strategy of work to survive in this situation...U said u sent more than 100 profiles to a client...dont do that mistake again...Send by bunches of count 8 r 10 for Sr level openings...wait for their reaction for those profiles and send another bunch k....
the fact is in this current market HR openings are very low...alright u changed the Org and if u face the same prob in that org too na u will jump to another org...dont run due to problems...Dont forget u are a HR...Ur prime work is facing problems at various alttitudes...So prepare urself to handle the diff situation k...
Keep it in mind...U can do it...U can do it...Sure U only can do it...
All the best......
Regards,
Vignesh...

From India, Madras
madhusudan_aj

Dear Namita,
Don't get panicked.I have faced such situation when i started my career as a recruiter.Infact for the first 9 months i couldn,t generate a penny for my consultancy but i definitely was been giving my 100% and company was able to see it.Ofcourse sometimes my seniors were been loosing their temperment but we should realise that they are answerable to their superiors.After 9 months i was able to reach my annual target in the next 3 months.
Today when i look back i realise that every one goes through the tough period in their career at different stages.hang on and give your best.Every thing will set right.
Wishing you all the best.
Regards,
Madhu.

From India, Belgaum
sonalirawale

Dear Namita,
Due to recession may be your clients are not responding to you. They must be having requirement but they are purposely delaying in their procedure. Dont think to quit your job as you have been working for just 7 months. Have patience. They will revert you once they get start recruiting. As you said they are your major clients, their turnover may be high but right now things have turned up even big companies are giving breaks to their employees in such situation how will they recruit new people. They must be sending you job requirement to keep their reputation.
So just wait for some time. Meantime try to focus on others things which will be beneficial for you and your company. There are other things also apart from recruitment when you can develop your skills.
All the best.

From India, Mumbai
parthasarthi

NAMITA BEHENJI,
You said that you have onlu 15 months experience and you are excepting more return and reward from the management...
But if we look at your picture it appears you are vary aged and old lady......
I mean mummy kind of women...How come such old lady have only 15 months experience and she expect huge remuneration just because of her overage she believe to earn as much as others of her age people earn is not correct thinking.
Partho

From Saudi Arabia
aolsheetal
Hi, I think most of the consultncies are facing the same problem.. dont think of changinf the job right now, if u stick 2 the companies in this period they will really consider u..... And in the market u may get the opportunities but wont get the security. about feedbacks, u have to be very particular about sending cvs...sending 1000 cvs will not work, talk 2 company HR get the JD in detail and give them 1000% match.. Then there is no need to give them options also if they get exact match they will not look for more cvs. Keep regular followup, if u dont get the feedbacks of cvs sent previously dont send new cvs, ask HR wats happening there?
U have to bult a very good rapot with the HR now. Thats wat we are doing and now acheiving the targets atleast 80% to 90%.

From India, Pune
sunil_bist1@yahoo.co.in
Namita,

Ravi is right you are just involved in a part of HR its better if you can find general profile of HR, It will have lots of learning for you and even challenging and even I am satisfied with our senior that 7 months time is not much, wait for some time your work will be appreciated, and if it cross limit then its better to go for change but my suggestion is to have general profile of HR.

Regard's
Sunil

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.