No Tags Found!

adsss

Dear Ash,
You indicated that it’s a "Very Busy locality that is the major place for Shopping".
Start a "service provider" business in terms of product as for ex. restaurant will need paper, plates etc. and in terms of manpower.
Thank you
Sarfaraz

From India, Bangalore
vrishali ingle
I would suggest her to go for the things she has passion for ..hv survey done and work accordingly.... good place and passion would be a good combination if she can do it
From India, Pune
Sharad Shah

Dear Ash;
Love;
I am a consultant and promoting projects in Gujarat. It is required to have direct talk with your friend. I never discuss with mediator, and several things need to be assessed before suggesting a suitable project to the entrepreneur. If she is in Ahmedabad or nearby and can come to meet us personally to my office, it will be good to guide her properly. But if it is not possible due to far of a distance, you may give my email address to her. or my personal email.
You may surf on our website gitcoltd.com to know more about our company. We are a group of consultants and having expertise in different subjects and areas. I am looking after food and agro processing and tourism related projects. I also invite other members who want to start any sort of manufacturing or services industry.
His Blessings;
Sharad Shah

From India, Ahmadabad
rafib
Hi Ash,
You can start a juice shop serving to the higher end customers. There are many special variety fruit juices. So u can think over it. As the place is quite adequate, it can turn out to be perfect spot for teens as well as families.
with regards,
Rafi

From India, Coimbatore
vimalrajstc
Hi,
First ask your friend to Analyze the vicinity of that place, which busniss would run? and plse mind ur investment should match to your budget.
i would suggest you to open "Playstation" or "Consultancy firm" Health parlour for men and women, or small software institution.If you prefer to go for health parlour you can add a small fashion designing,fancy items for men & women
Better to keep fitness center for men & women along with some organic fruit juices! i think it will work out.Vimal

From India, Bangalore
vishnuvenugopalan
U can start a good Non-Veg restaurant which has normal non-veg foods like chicken,mutton apart from that u can provide some rare non-veg varieties like rabbit, turkey(kind of a chicken),and many more varities which tastes very good.. Outside the restaurant u can keep chat items,, so this will be a double income... Anyway all the best for whatever business u start.....
From India, Madras
mouli_ps
Dear Ash,
It may not be appropriate for us to suggest, there is a process one has to follow to choose the right business. Pls do a survey in that what is not there and most customers are looking for. Sometimes there may some business exists but may not be sufficient to cater all. By doing the study we will come to know the buying potential of the customers so that we can even plan for some white goods shop.
Regds
mouli

From India, Hyderabad
bugeyedesign
A food corner is really gonna help your friend, only if parking space is available. It’s the only business, which is never gonna fail, as foodie people are all around. Thanks & regards Arpita
From India, Gurgaon
vadimts
Think about LPG massage center. It is a great french thechnology for face and body. In addition to cosmetic effects it is absolutly physiological i.e. health improving.
From Belarus, Minsk
BOOPY

1800/4 450sq - Sweetstall 450sq - Snacks corner 450sq - Tea/coffee stall 450sq - fruit stall Boopy
From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.