No Tags Found!

Preethamnag
Hello seniors
I had a doubt regarding my fathers greatuity, the bank has filed for an enquiry after an year of retirement.
The reason for enquiry is that he has granted more loans. But the documents for the loans are proper.
Can this be considered as financial losses to the bank and what action can we take regarding the issue.

From Sweden, Vastra Frolunda
nathrao

""The reason for enquiry is that he has granted more loans. But the documents for the loans are proper.""
If papers are in order and due diligence done by our father,bank cannot do anything.
What was your father's position in the bank?
Was he final authority for the loan?
what is the query regarding gratuity?
Has your father not received gratuity?

From India, Pune
Preethamnag
My father was working as a senior manager and he was the final authority. He haven’t recieved the gratuity.
Preethamnag
The quiery is can the bank authorities deny the payment of gratuity due to this issue? And can this be considered as financial loss to the bank.
riteshmaity

Gratuity cannot be withheld unless the service of the employee is terminated due to some misconduct related to moral turpitude. Since your father has superannuated and his service is NOT terminated his gratuity cannot be withheld under any circumstances. Ask him to apply in FORM I before the company and if the company does not pay within a month, then apply before the controlling authority under FORM N along with an application for condonation of delay.
Check my blog at www.labourlawhub.com

From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.