No Tags Found!

nashbramhall

Dear all,
I am rather surprised that Pragnesh, after raising the question about 10 days ago, has not bothered to respond.
Amitraj has only repeated what he found on the Youtube or from a lecture that he might have attended. He has assumed that what was given in the lecture is right advice. The other fault of Amitraj is not disclosing the source of his information. This reminds me of an advice given by an author over few hundred years ago. In his book (I have not got the reference handy), he warns readers not to plagiarise his work lest any mistakes that he has committed should be attributed to the plagiariser.

From United Kingdom
saswatabanerjee

Pragnesh, who registered in 2012 is an inactive account.
This is the only post he has made.
And Amitraj account was made the day this post was made.
It looks like they are both the same person, someone who thought this is a good forum to sell his marketing services for free

From India, Mumbai
Ashutosh Thakre

Dangerous World... We need to verify all our facts, before we can vouch anyone for their work.
Mr. Dinesh has already explained in detail in the most enlightened way, the concepts.
Regards,
Ashutosh Thakre

From India, Mumbai
tajsateesh

While I really your 'research/detective' work that's right on-dot Saswata Banerjee, I wonder where things are moving.
Do we NEED to do such due diligence checks now everytime we respond to postings of faceless/detail-less members?
I wish there's some way to put checks on such guys--so that the genuine members who REALLY need advice/suggestions from this Forum are NOT effected.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
boss2966

Thank you Mr. Dinesh for bringing this post to my notice. I seek apology for the belated reply. The reason is attributable to the Chennai Rain, which made the entire city drowned and I was fully engaged in save and rescue operation as an IR Person.
Pragnesh who raised the query is still dormant and not at all seeing the reply posted on the thread. Further he does not ask for any specific reply and his post is also not clear as per my concern. Hence giving reply in vague will not solve the purpose.
Normally I used to tell to my colleagues to be away from negative people. They are smart enough to make others negative and they will move ahead on their own way. It is we to decide to be in which part. If we mix sugar and sand together, the ants will take the sugar and leave the Sand. Like that we must take the materials which is good and beneficial to the mankind and leave the harmful and negative substances available in the social media.

From India, Kumbakonam
tajsateesh

Right on-dot when you say this S Bhaskar--"Normally I used to tell to my colleagues to be away from negative people. They are smart enough to make others negative and they will move ahead on their own way. It is we to decide to be in which part.".
Usually, this awareness comes from personal experiences......be they factual or spiritual....and quite often, such situations go along with a combination that is summarized in the Proverb "Birds of the same feather flock together".......people with such patterns/traits 'tend' to move along with those who have similar traits.
So keeping away from just one individual may NOT really keep us away from developing a negative mindset ourselves. The Quote "If you wish to know about someone, look at his friends" tends to give us leads to handle such situations.....have faced them many times myself.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
psdhingra

Dear Mr. Bhaskar,

At least I do not get convinced with the views of a Super Moderator, like you. I wonder to know if there is any base of your presumption that Mr. Pragnesh is "not at all seeing the reply posted on the thread."

I wonder to know further, what did you you mean to convey, whether to take the contents of the query as negative in nature or Mr. Pragnesh, as a negative person, by your statement, "normally I used to tell to my colleagues to be away from negative people. They are smart enough to make others negative and they will move ahead on their own way. It is we to decide to be in which part. If we mix sugar and sand together, the ants will take the sugar and leave the Sand. Like that we must take the materials which is good and beneficial to the mankind and leave the harmful and negative substances available in the social media."

Irrespective of the fact that the account of Mr. Pragnesh remained dormant for about 3 years, but his query was not dormant or so old. He posted the query only in September 2015.

The query reads as, "Coaching is always personal and one to one. However coaching driven within organisations should meet both individual and organisational goals. Would like to get views about how the coaching engagement is conducted and views on should organisation needs be included in such engagements."

To me, the query is quite thought provoking and the views of the readers can make the members quite enlightened. So, as many as views of the members are posted that can definitely enhance the knowledge and capabilities of the members. So, at least on that count, your views cannot be understandable about negativity of the query or the material to be harmful and negative substance to be left untouched. That way, only your views can be considered as negative tending to discourage the members to post their views any further on the query.

If you wanted to convey that the author, Mr. Pragnesh was negative minded, I am unable to digest that also. I don't think that the author should start commenting frequently on the views of the members to make the thread quite unweildy. There is nothing wrong if a person keeps watching the views of the members on his query to enable him to form his own conclusive opinion or to get his concept clearer. We should not forget that the query is merely two months' old and not many members have contributed on that to arrive at some definite or conclusive opinion by anyone, what to say of the author.

So, such like views, as in the concluding part of your contribution, can only tend to discourage the members to post any further thought provoking views and tend further to prove as a negative approach on their part, which can prove your own thinking, like, "They are smart enough to make others negative and they will move ahead on their own way."

PLEASE DON'T MIND ABOUT MY FRANK OPINION ON YOUR POST, RATHER, IT WOULD BE BETTER, IF YOU MAKE A REVIEW OF YOUR OWN CONTRIBUTION TO HELP THE MEMBERS TO PROVIDE MORE AND MORE THOUGHT PROVOKING CONTRIBUTION ON THE QUERY OF MR. PRAGNESH, OTHERWISE, EXCEPT DISCUSSION ON YOUR OWN CONTRIBUTION THE MAIN ISSUE OF THE ORIGINAL QUERY.WOULD BE LOST IN THE OBLIVION.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.