No Tags Found!

ShikhaTunaak

Sapana,
I love the way this ppt was prepared. I hope I can learn from this. I struggle a lot with working on ppt and I hope you wouldnt mind if I use this ppt for my staff as well.
Please send more ppts on training if you have any. I will be looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks
Shikha

From India, Bangalore
Sapana

Hi Shikha,
You can go ahead and use this presentation.
Also for some more material on Training, please check all my posts in the Training and Development section, i am sure you will definitely get what you want, if not, please post your request and let me see if i have anything...
Sapana

From India, Pune
niku31
You also can give an example of iceberg :)
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt positive_attitude_1_133.ppt (262.5 KB, 464 views)
File Type: ppt positive_attitude_1_133.ppt (262.5 KB, 249 views)

ahm4me
Dear Rivtichand,
All friends have provided sufficient stuff for your need and I think it must be enough 4 u but I will suggest you to read this article too. This is a very nice article regardign success n attitude.
http://www.personal-development.com/chuck/attitude.htm
Regards,
Ahmed.

rivtichand

Thx a MIILLIONS Ahmed it was GREAT............Thx a lot once again ..After reading the article i was much more POSITIVE and hope to remain the same way also.Thx once again. Regards, Rivti :D
From India, Delhi
Giriraj Singh
START YOU TRAINING WITH THE MEANING OF THE POSITIVE & ATTITUDE . THE RELATION BETWEEN THEM ALL THE MEMBER MUST HAVE THIS MUCH CONFIDENC AS THE PEOPLE OF SUKHA GRAST AREA HAVE WHEN SAINT TOLD THEM TO COME OUT OF THER HOUSE IN THE EVENING AS THIS EVENING THEY WILL HAVE FIRST RAIN . ALL THE PEOPLE COME OUT FROM THEIR HOUSE WITH THE UMBERAL . THIS MUCH POSITIVE APPROCH IS REQUIRED TO HAVE POSITIVE ATTITUDE & THE RESULT IS 100% SURE IN TERM OF CHANGE IN THE METHOD OF DOING WORK , LOOKING AT HE PROBLEM TOO.

ashwini_009@rediffmail.co
Hi Ritvi, Please go through the attachment. I hope you find it usefull, Regards, ashwini
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc positive_attitude_331.doc (23.5 KB, 288 views)
File Type: doc positive_attitude_331.doc (23.5 KB, 156 views)

satyamudiraj98
Dear All,
i am giving a presentation on Positive thinking in my office. can you please help me out with video clips on positive thinking from movies or anything inspirational....plz advice ur suggestions...
Awaiting for your valuable responses...plzz

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.