No Tags Found!

avalok

Quote" If we share half of our job with someone who is in need, that makes us happy. " Now u r d Guru of Happiness!
So I believe you are sharing half your job with someone who is in need....right? The world requires more Good Samaritans like you...
Also u hav d tendency to cut & paste your personal agendas across various topics in this forum whether it is relevant or not.... sad!
For someone who is not able to motivate own father & relatives you have lots of unsolicited advice....pity you and hope God will save u....
I am also watching your spat with Bob,Mike etc?
I am unhappy that you are happy...... :twisted: :evil: :roll: :D

From India, Bangalore
chandrasekhar_7203

:lol: Cutting jokes on yourself? Good sense of humor.....
:lol: Read Thomas A. Harris book....I am OK. You are OK.
There are people who are already working on my agendas. Anyway these are not personal agendas. They don't benefit me anyway. Coming to their relevance, they are as relevant for HR as Spirituality is.
:lol: :lol: I am sharing my job with those who don't want to share it. Though they like me they don't like to do the work I expect them to do. They feel like slaves doing things I tell them to do.
Regards & Thanks
Chandrasekhar

From India, Hyderabad
avalok

Humor Break :D :D :)
Marx:
Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
Time wounds all heels.
Now there's a man with an open mind - you can feel the breeze from here!
There is only one way to find out if a man is honest...ask him. If he says
'yes', you know he is crooked.

From India, Bangalore
avalok

Hi!
Nice to know your sense of humor is improving :D :D :D
Rumi:
The Intellectual Quest
The intellectual quest is exquisite like pearls and coral,
But it is not the same as the spiritual quest.
The spiritual quest is on another level altogether,
Spiritual wine has a subtler taste.
The intellect and the senses investigate cause and effect.
The spiritual seeker surrenders to the wonder.
----------------

From India, Bangalore
patlolla27

Whatever way ur argumnt might be leading but let me tell u the truth that this message has helped me a lot. In fact it was very situational for me n I used this SMS for one of my fren right away.
Thank you so much for sharing n keep sharing this kind of stuff.
Regards,
Prashanth Reddy

From India, Hyderabad
avalok

Thanks, Prashanth...for your ack. No one is privy to the Truth. We are all in the same boat. Doing the best we can.
I am glad that you replied in this post. It was getting a little boring and dreary and repetitive. What with ego-clashes and confused wisdom et al.
Your post is a breath of fresh air.
Thanks again.

From India, Bangalore
chandrasekhar_7203

:lol: :lol: :D
Time is in nobody's hands. You can neither KKill time, nor create it. Somebody creates life for you, and allots some time for you to survive on this planet. If what you mean by killing Time is not utilizing it properly then I would like to say, there are so many life forms that KKill time. Trees & Plants for instance always KKill time. Animals, Birds all Marine life forms KKill time.
But they are very much a part of our Life. No other life form on Earth worries about Time except Human beings. The lesson I learnt from Trees and Plants is, being a part of Life, requires that we be ignorant and unaware about the passage of time.
Even that state of mind can give us happiness.
Chandrasekhar

From India, Hyderabad
chandrasekhar_7203

:lol: :D :lol: Oh! Yeah! I got your point. The point is how to be happy, seeing others unhappy. Chandrasekhar
From India, Hyderabad
avalok

Rumi again...
Someone Should Start Laughing
I have a thousand brilliant lies
For the question:
How are you?
I have a thousand brilliant lies
For the question:
What is God?
If you think that the Truth can be known
From words,
If you think that the Sun and the Ocean
Can pass through that tiny opening Called the mouth,
O someone should start laughing!
Someone should start wildly Laughing –Now! :D :lol:

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.