No Tags Found!

ekta.themodel@gmail.com
pls fill the following questionnaire on employee retention . i am working on live project given by my college so pls all HR people kindly fill questionnaire and mailed back to me on ekta.themodel@gmail.com
Questionnaire on employee retention
Name:-
Company name:-
Designation:-
Mobile no.:-
Email ID:-
1. What is current attrition rate in your company?
2. Why have you chosen to remain employed with the company?
3. For how long you have been in this company?
4. What is best about your company?
5. What has been your greatest challenge working here?
6. What are the possible causes for employees leaving the company?
7. What is biggest challenge for employees working there?
8. Are employees satisfied with their salary provided to them?
9. Is Career advancement opportunities provided there?
10. Are employee demands for Flexibility in work schedule?
11. Are employees leave the company due to lack of On-the-job training and developmental experiences?

From India
nashbramhall

I wonder whether you are serious in expecting people to respond to such surveys. Please see my posts at CiteHR on the design of questionnaires. Asking for personal details at the outset puts people off. I am not sure if you read any literature on questionnaire design. If not, go to questionnaire design + guidelines - Google Search=
There you will find good sites on the topic.
Secondly, you expect people to cut and paste your questionnaire, respond, save and send them to you by mail. A better way of doing is to use one of the web-based survey tools.
Finally, you do not say where you aere studying and how any information given will be handled.
Have a nice day.
Simhan
Leaning and Teaching Fellow (Retd)
The University of Bolton, UK
Chief Advisor, Promentor-consulting

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.