kavita_sm
Dear Friends,
As per PF Act a company has to deposit its monthly amount of PF contribution by 15th of every month but so I have not found any thing related to grace period.
As our company is in practice of depositing it by 20th please let me know about this grace period if any and act/section or circular regarding this.
It is urgently required by me.
regards
Kavita

From India, New Delhi
sameerhasan
Hi Kavita,
As company deposits late payment after the due date, company have to pay late payment charges.
Sameer
Mail: [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=aHJkLnNhbWVlckBnbWFpbC 5jb20=[/IMG]

From India, New Delhi
jagdish.pathak

Dear Kavita, Company has to deposit PF contribution by 15th of every month, there is a grace period for 5 days, if salary paid on 07th instead of 01st. Regards, Jagdish Pathak # 9811488664
From India, Gurgaon
akpk34
no it is clearly written in the EPF Act that there is a grace preiod upto 20th of the every month. Pls read the epf act.
From India, New Delhi
sumitk.saxena

I Have Disagreement with AKPK34 as previous there was no such grace period previously last date for deposit of EPF accumulation was 15th of every month, But due to some discrepency in site updation process by EPFO , this month the grace period is provided circular is enclosing for the reference.
Thanks & Regards,
From,
Sumit Kumar Saxena

From India, Ghaziabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf WSU_GracePeriod_26308.pdf (117.5 KB, 12 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.