No Tags Found!

Dr Gubbi & Associates

You may be aware of this. I thought I will share:
This is to inform you that “The Karnataka Labour Welfare Fund (Amendments) Bill, 2017 has come into effect on 6.4.2017.
Till 2016, the Labour Welfare Fund contribution was paid at Rs. 6:12:6.
With this Amendment, with effect from 2017 all establishments including those registered under Shops and Establishments Act have to contribute to the Labour Welfare Fund in the ratio of Rs. 20:40 on or before 15th of January of each succeeding year (for example: for the year ending on 31st December 2017 contribution has to be made on or before 15th Jan 2018).
In this contribution, Rs. 20 is Employee contribution and Rs. 40 Employer’s contribution for the total number of employees working under the employer.
Dr. Gubbi

From India, Bangalore
Smita Sudheesh

Hello Mr. Gubbi,
I have a small query pertaining to Labour welfare
1. How will the labour claim this Fund
2. It is seen most of time the labours are not aware of the fund, is their any law which saus that the employer should make the labours aware of this fund
3. what are the benefit under labour welfare fund
Dear sir please provide with the insight.
Thank you
regards
Smita

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.