No Tags Found!

A Kalkur
Hi All,
My name is Ashwini and I work with an IT Organization. I have been recently assigned to the BHR function. I'm drawing a blank in terms what are the activities I can undertake as part of this role since the organization is small and does not have many processes or procedures in place.
Could you please provide suggestions on how I can do justice to my role and create visibility for the BHR function..
Thanks& Regards,
Ashwini kalkur

From India, Bangalore
A Kalkur
Hi All,
My name is Ashwini and I work with an IT Organization. I have been recently assigned to the BHR function. I'm drawing a blank in terms what are the activities I can undertake as part of this role since the organization is small and does not have many processes or procedures in place.
Could you please provide suggestions on how I can do justice to my role and create visibility for the BHR function..
Thanks & Regards,
Ashwini Kalkur

From India, Bangalore
Sharmila Das

Dear Ms. Ashwini Kalkur,

Quite a contrary, HR mobilizes as an valuable asset to Business. Organization works on transitioning the Human Resourcers to drive on the Business needs especially for small & medium companies.

- To drive crucial company's success, HR needs to staff resources to ensure that the frontline remains optimized to acheiving the goals for which the business runs.

- No heresy to paying the compensation required for the employees to make them feel valued, business here works on fringe benefits and compensation offered, otherwise business has no significance in the market.

- Handling and collective bargaining are the major business offered by the HR in terms of IR and labour relations. Besides, negotiations falls taken will have no satisfied or productive workforce.

- No legal issues are entailed or entertained as it is obligated to recognize when said in terms of a HR doing business for the benefit of the company.

- A pillar of Business success by HR is continued development on driving workforce challenges & employee training.

Majority of the business develops in terms of surplus to requirements.

From India, Visakhapatnam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.