No Tags Found!

barkhasinha@aquevix.com
Hi Anil,
The discussions which you have done that is realy impressive and knowledgeble.This is such a nice platform for the HR's where we can share our query,our Problems and View as well as.Thanks alot for sharing these nice things with us.
Regards
Barkha Sinha
HR Manager

From India, New Delhi
anil.arora

Hey Deepti,

Hmm nice question dear…well you don’t know what Human Resource Research and their Methods?

Well wud you mind if I ask you for your qualification and im glad that you asked this question bcz I knew that there are number of people who don’t even know about HRR Methods but no one who can raise the question about it….Also there are numbers of study material available on the same you can get it by the same place and have also mentioned many things earlier….

Human Resource Research is to get solution of variety of human capital, educational, training, measurement, and survey challenges through the research, program evaluation, and policy analysis of Organizations a d Methods are designed to meet the needs of Human Resource Management

It addresses the research aspect of HR and explains its various concepts, supplementing them with illustrations, cases, and exercises.

Provides in-depth coverage of the concepts, tools, and techniques of HR research—its theoretical foundations, qualitative and quantitative aspects, performance metrics—and the use of factor analysis and Six Sigma in HR, training and development research, and organizational culture and development.

Key Features:
Well if you wanna know more about this, can buy a book “Human Resource Research Methods” Author -Deepak Kumar Bhattacharya

Best of Luck

From India, Gurgaon
anil.arora

Thanks Barkha for your lovely words..but im not just sharing my knowledge and experience but learning alot from this place and this is like my another home...you wont believe but im an addicted of CiteHR likee facebook...lolzzzzzzzzzz but really this is awesome ..great place for me and love to be here....
From India, Gurgaon
anil.arora

Technical Drawing is self explanatory so how can an HR Personnel be responsible for submission of Technical Drawing.
well could you please share what made you feel like and this question came into your mind?

From India, Gurgaon
Harin k
Technical drawings ,I mean when a new factory or construction site is started, do the site hr has to coordinate with directorate of factories dept for submission of Technical or construction drawings of plant .
From India, Hyderabad
khankamrankhan
Dear Mr. Anil
I was going through all your post on this particular topic. to be honest I only read your post and the post of the first guy who asked the question. I have similar opinion that Engineering industry closely resembles that of a manufacturing industry. the difference and similarity were very well explained by you in your post.
oh little bit about me I have started my career 7 years back I consider my self still fresh in the construction industry. I work in Qatar with construction industry I have been mostly based on the project. These projects which I have been on mainly follow projectised system in which the main office is like a back office all the activity example hiring mobilizing and demobilizing is done at sites increment plan, bonuses etc is decided by the project director. there are times where we have changed certain policies and SOP to suit the project. in my opinion, if one has worked on the project one will have a better understanding of the construction company as you will come across many things which actually takes place on site and with the knowledge of all these better policies can be planned for the worker and staff as a whole.
I would like to stay in touch with you to exchange ideas and opinions about HR related matter in construction industries. Kindly do drop in your email so i can stay in touch with you.
Regards
Kamran Khan

From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.